MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Group Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want the usergroup image to be posted for the President of my website, so I get rid of the group's default user title and add the group image, but now it is showing the usertitle as a junior member. How can I make it so no usertitle and stars are shown?

Here's a picture of it:

[Image: capture2.jpg]

Thanks! Smile
Edit the desired user group in the admin panel, find user stars and input 0 as the number.
Removing the user title for 1 member/group isn't possible.
OK, thanks!

Also, how do I add a new thing at the bottom (like how there's the post count, reputation, warn % etc.). I want to add a thing called "Lucid Dream Count" and it shows how many lucid dreams they have had (this is on their profile already).
Configuration > Custom Profile Fields > Add New

Input whatever name and description you desire.

Field Type: Textbox
Required: No
Editable by User: Yes
Hide on Profile: No

After creating the profile field, you will get an ID.
For example, if this ID number is 22, place the following code in the postbit_author_user template.

{$post['fid22']}

You can also add something before this code if you like, perhaps,
<strong>Lucid Dreams:</strong>

Which will be displayed in postbit as,
Lucid Dreams: 33
Thanks!

One last thing... how do I make all the bottom buttons (warn, delete, reply, etc...) be attached to the bottom of every post instead of being in the middle. I took a picture to explain what I mean:

[Image: capture2gn.jpg]
Go to: ACP > Templates > Postbit Templates > postbit > and find;
<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
and change it to;
<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}" valign="bottom">
Thanks, but I can't find that in my code:

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2">
<span style="float: right;">
{$post['posturl']}
</span>
{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
		<td class="postbit" rowspan="2" width="200px" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<div class="postbit_name">{$post['onlinestatus']}{$post['profilelink']}<br />
		<span style="float: right;">{$post['userstars']}</span><span class="postbit_usertitle">{$post['usertitle']}</span></div>
		<span class="smalltext">
                         {$post['usertitle']}<br />
                         {$post['userstars']}
                         {$post['groupimage']}
                         {$post['user_details']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="trow1" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow2" style="vertical-align: middle; height: 10px;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>