MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sub forum manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i need to ask you guys how to get sub forum manager as in view the sub-forums in 2-3 columns ? can any one tell me how to do that ? please provide screenshots if you can ...

Thanks in advance ! Big Grin
Please follow the steps which are below:
Admin CP=> Templates=> Edit/Delete=>The Theme that you use => Forumbit Templates => forumbit_depth3 Open:

Replace with:
<li>{$statusicon}<a href="forumdisplay.php?fid={$forum['fid']}">{$forum['name']}</a></li>

Admin CP=> Templates=> Edit/Delete=>The Theme that you use=>Forumbit Templates=> forumbit_subforums Open:
Replace with:
<br />{$lang->subforums}<br /><ul class="alt_forumlar">{$sub_forums}</ul>

Now, css codes are being added:

Admin CP=> Themes=> Edit/Delete=> Theme that you use => Additional CSS
.alt_forumlar {list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0;}
.alt_forumlar li {width: 50%; float: left;}

That's all.
Thanks i have replaced the first but cant find the last one .. and i want it in 2 columns its currently showing 1 please help ..
(2011-03-13, 12:51 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please follow the steps which are below:
Admin CP=> Templates=> Edit/Delete=>The Theme that you use => Forumbit Templates => forumbit_depth3 Open:

Replace with:
<li>{$statusicon}<a href="forumdisplay.php?fid={$forum['fid']}">{$forum['name']}</a></li>

Admin CP=> Templates=> Edit/Delete=>The Theme that you use=>Forumbit Templates=> forumbit_subforums Open:
Replace with:
<br />{$lang->subforums}<br /><ul class="alt_forumlar">{$sub_forums}</ul>

Now, css codes are being added:

Admin CP=> Themes=> Edit/Delete=> Theme that you use => Additional CSS
.alt_forumlar {list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0;}
.alt_forumlar li {width: 50%; float: left;}

That's all.

Thanks i have replaced the first 2 but cant find the last one .. and i want it in 2 columns its currently showing 1 please help ..

or plz view my forum to see what i mean .. http://www.desistop.net
Thanks for your help!
It works perfectly.
I just added css code at
Admin CP=> Themes=> Edit/Delete=> Theme that you use => global.css => edit style advanced
and placed the code at the bottom.