MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: post or thread-id.html
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have the plugin or edit to acheive this

example
domain.tld/forum/thread-7363.html
or domain.tld/forum/post-4725.html
It comes with mybb forums.

Home ยป Board Settings -> Server and Optimization Options ,

Its the first option. Follow the instructions there.
One more thing is there a customize profile addon that can let the user edit background,text colour, ect
(2011-03-13, 12:54 AM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-design

Thank you and +rep Smile
No Problem, and thanks!

Good Luck with your forum Smile
It doesnt work Sad. i just tried to install it but the style button on my profile doesnt work. ive included the JS files
What is your forum so I can test it. I don't know why it would not work. It might only work for the default theme as some have complained, test out that theory. If it does, I am sorry, but there is nothing I can do.
(2011-03-13, 01:16 AM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]What is your forum so I can test it. I don't know why it would not work. It might only work for the default theme as some have complained, test out that theory. If it does, I am sorry, but there is nothing I can do.

Can i PM you with the url because i dont want other users seeing the board before its finished

there was a problem with the linking and the fact that it had
{$mybb->settings['\bburl/']}/ as the linking code. i changed it to {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/ and now it works Smile