MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilie Packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where exactly can I find smilie packs? I looked and never came across any :/
So this is a problem with mybb.com how? It's not hard to read a forum description.
This is an issue I had, and this seemed the most appropriate place to put this. If you have a problem with my topic, report it to the staff of this site or mind your own business matey Smile

Thanks Solidus Smile
(2011-03-13, 01:24 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]So this is a problem with mybb.com how? It's not hard to read a forum description.

The MyBB mods database hosts smilie packs, and OP was having trouble navigating. I guess this section is alright.
(2011-03-13, 02:11 AM)Bad Bieber Wrote: [ -> ]This is an issue I had, and this seemed the most appropriate place to put this. If you have a problem with my topic, report it to the staff of this site or mind your own business matey Smile

Thanks Solidus Smile

(2011-03-13, 02:14 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-13, 01:24 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]So this is a problem with mybb.com how? It's not hard to read a forum description.

The MyBB mods database hosts smilie packs, and OP was having trouble navigating. I guess this section is alright.

http://community.mybb.com/announcement-18.html

Despite renaming this forum and adding a description to it in bold text, people are still posting support in here so we'll see if this makes it any clearer.

This forum is not for support with your forum.

The support forum is right at the top of the index page, clearly in the 'MyBB Support' category, with clear descriptions of each support forum. By contrast, this forum is near the bottom of the index, and is called 'MyBB.com Community & Site Issues', specifically for issues with the community forums and site here on MyBB.com. The description of this forum also very clearly states that this is not the place for support.

This is a question where smilie packs would be located on THIS site, not my site. This actually has nothing to do with my site.

I wasn't asking for support, I was asking a question regarding this site. You sir, need to learn to read before backseat moderating. Like I said, if you have a problem with this topic, report it. Until than, stay out please.

This issue has already been resolved anyways.
(2011-03-13, 02:27 AM)Bad Bieber Wrote: [ -> ]This is a question where smilie packs would be located on THIS site, not my site. This actually has nothing to do with my site.

A simple search would find many.

(2011-03-13, 02:27 AM)Bad Bieber Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't asking for support, I was asking a question regarding this site. You sir, need to learn to read before backseat moderating. Like I said, if you have a problem with this topic, report it.

Excuse me? Stating something can hardly be called backseat moderating.

(2011-03-13, 02:27 AM)Bad Bieber Wrote: [ -> ]Until than, stay out please.

This a community, I am free to post what I like aslong as it does not break the rules.

Malcom, you still fail to grasp the fact he's having trouble finding "Smilie" packs on this site. You clearly didn't read his problem thoroughly.
(2011-03-13, 05:40 AM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]Malcom, you still fail to grasp the fact he's having trouble finding "Smilie" packs on this site. You clearly didn't read his problem thoroughly.

I know, a simple search would find many, whether it be the search bar at the top of every page or using google.
Pages: 1 2