MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need theme (get premium account)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone i am looking for a theme like this site have-
http://yaldaram.com

What you get?

I give you a account in premium server with a very speedy bandwidth.
Plans!

Get everything unlimited for 2 Years!
Your Ads allowed
No force ads
Or get 50 gb disk space and 300 gb bandwidth for lifetime!
Everything is unlimited like email,mysql etc.
Control panel - Cpanel
Choice of your domain or subdomain.inurland.com

Tos

By using our service you hereby agree to the following terms.

1. Hosting or linking to adult material of any nature (images/videos) is strictly prohibited.

2. Hosting or linking to warez is not allowed.

3. Abuse of resources (disk space,CPU,bandwidth etc) will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to Rapid Leech, proxy and image/file hosting scripts.

4. Abuse of staff in any form is not tolerated. Neither is bad language.

5. You may not attempt to hack and/or disrupt any aspect of the service.

6. You may not promote any other host on the forums .

Failure to abide by the following will result in termination of all associated hosting account(s) and/or forum account(s). Get warning 24 Hours before termination.

Inurland reserves the right to pass any and all information collected including but not limited to personal details and IP addresses onto appropriate legal authorities and ISPs should the need arise.
Thanks!
That theme is completely based off xenForo's. Just my 2 cents.
It's not that hard to tell, lol.
(2011-03-13, 08:56 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]That theme is this, http://mods.mybb.com/view/blue-overlay

but it not look like same.
Is there any mod present available for side bar and the bottom bar
Of course not 'cause you have to do some homework, you have to mod the theme and make some tweaks (if you want that theme looks the same than Yaldaram's)
I've edited index.php , forumdisplay.php showthread.php and some other core file tweaks and lots of templates edits. Needs paid support ?