MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Want To Hide Reputation From Certain Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm editing the showthread.php because i want to hide the reputation in certain forum/s i tried to make it but i've assumed that 'postbit_reputation' & 'postbit_rep_button' are called somewhere else other than in the $templatelist. I guess it is in the showthread templates but i can't seem to find it? 0.o

Removing 'postbit_reputation' & 'postbit_rep_button'
$tid = $thread['tid'];
$fid = $thread['fid'];

if($fid != 123){
$templatelist = "showthread,postbit,postbit_author_user,postbit_author_guest,showthread_newthread,showthread_newreply,showthread_newreply_closed,postbit_sig,showthread_newpoll,postbit_avatar,postbit_profile,postbit_find,postbit_pm,postbit_www,postbit_email,postbit_edit,postbit_quote,postbit_report,postbit_signature, postbit_online,postbit_offline,postbit_away,postbit_gotopost,showthread_ratethread,showthread_inline_ratethread,showthread_moderationoptions";
$templatelist .= ",multipage_prevpage,multipage_nextpage,multipage_page_current,multipage_page,multipage_start,multipage_end,multipage";
$templatelist .= ",postbit_editedby,showthread_similarthreads,showthread_similarthreads_bit,postbit_iplogged_show,postbit_iplogged_hiden,showthread_quickreply";
$templatelist .= ",forumjump_advanced,forumjump_special,forumjump_bit,showthread_multipage,postbit_quickdelete,postbit_attachments,thumbnails_thumbnail,postbit_attachments_attachment,postbit_attachments_thumbnails,postbit_attachments_images_image,postbit_attachments_images,postbit_posturl";
$templatelist .= ",postbit_inlinecheck,showthread_inlinemoderation,postbit_attachments_thumbnails_thumbnail,postbit_quickquote,postbit_qqmessage,postbit_ignored,postbit_groupimage,postbit_multiquote,showthread_search,postbit_warn,postbit_warninglevel,showthread_moderationoptions_custom_tool,showthread_moderationoptions_custom,showthread_inlinemoderation_custom_tool,showthread_inlinemoderation_custom,postbit_classic,showthread_classic_header,showthread_poll_resultbit,showthread_poll_results";
$templatelist .= ",showthread_usersbrowsing,showthread_usersbrowsing_user";
}else{
$templatelist = "showthread,postbit,postbit_author_user,postbit_author_guest,showthread_newthread,showthread_newreply,showthread_newreply_closed,postbit_sig,showthread_newpoll,postbit_avatar,postbit_profile,postbit_find,postbit_pm,postbit_www,postbit_email,postbit_edit,postbit_quote,postbit_report,postbit_signature, postbit_online,postbit_offline,postbit_away,postbit_gotopost,showthread_ratethread,showthread_inline_ratethread,showthread_moderationoptions";
$templatelist .= ",multipage_prevpage,multipage_nextpage,multipage_page_current,multipage_page,multipage_start,multipage_end,multipage";
$templatelist .= ",postbit_editedby,showthread_similarthreads,showthread_similarthreads_bit,postbit_iplogged_show,postbit_iplogged_hiden,showthread_quickreply";
$templatelist .= ",forumjump_advanced,forumjump_special,forumjump_bit,showthread_multipage,postbit_reputation,postbit_quickdelete,postbit_attachments,thumbnails_thumbnail,postbit_attachments_attachment,postbit_attachments_thumbnails,postbit_attachments_images_image,postbit_attachments_images,postbit_posturl,postbit_rep_button";
$templatelist .= ",postbit_inlinecheck,showthread_inlinemoderation,postbit_attachments_thumbnails_thumbnail,postbit_quickquote,postbit_qqmessage,postbit_ignored,postbit_groupimage,postbit_multiquote,showthread_search,postbit_warn,postbit_warninglevel,showthread_moderationoptions_custom_tool,showthread_moderationoptions_custom,showthread_inlinemoderation_custom_tool,showthread_inlinemoderation_custom,postbit_classic,showthread_classic_header,showthread_poll_resultbit,showthread_poll_results";
$templatelist .= ",showthread_usersbrowsing,showthread_usersbrowsing_user";

Thanks For Your Help!
How about if i wanted to do this without an extra plugin? :\
There must be a way that i can remove it other than with a plugin?
(2011-03-13, 08:44 PM)K1LL3RCL0WN Wrote: [ -> ]There must be a way that i can remove it other than with a plugin?

Core edits, but it'd be so much more complicated. May i ask why this is an issue? Its one file.
Could you tell me which files? Ty
It will help my understanding of MyBB so i can code some other stuff too Wink.
Please use only one thread for your support: http://community.mybb.com/thread-90148.html
Alright sorry :|