MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant start new thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever i try and start a new thread the screen goes white and then freezes the internet.
What should i do? o-o
Have you made any template or core file edits? What plugins do you have installed?
ive installed NewPoints, and installed CrazyPurple.
Here is my site: paniikz.tk
If postin sites isnt allowed, let me know. thanks.
It might be that every single page seems to have the url panikkz.tk
What does that do?
When i make a new thread on Paniik.byethost5.com it does the same thing.
bump?
BUMPP
Try and be a bit more patient, we do not live on here, it's the weekend and we are allowed to do other things with our time.

Upload a new copy of ./newthread.php from a fresh download.
doesnt work..
To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, please try the following. In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This edit will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you.
I've just tried totally restarting my forum. It was new, anyways.
Ill tell you if the posting was fixed,