MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seaside Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like feedback on two themes. My goal with these was not to make them as different from the default theme as possible. I was trying to come up with variations that had a smother updated look that prospective members might like.

1. Seaside White: http://www.fallberry.com/forum/index.php

2. Seaside Gray: Same url, but use the theme changer in the lower right of the forum to select it. I can't get the autolink selector to work.

Also, what do you think of the graphics:

1. Post activity icons (hot thread, locked thread, etc.) These are based on the GPL Woo Function icon set, btw.

2. Post action buttons (New Thread, Reply, etc.)

Thanks.
1a) I'm liking it, it seems over rounded though, and the spacing between catergories is a little big.
2a)nothing changes.

Nice graphics though.
good ones though,the theme colors are bland and routine....which i saw in mynic theme.
overall goodwork....bro
(2011-03-13, 08:13 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]1a) I'm liking it, it seems over rounded though, and the spacing between catergories is a little big.

I reduced the roundness and I like it better. So thanks for that. With the spacing between categories, I have no idea how to do that. But I will try to find out.

(2011-03-13, 09:21 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]good ones though,the theme colors are bland and routine....which i saw in mynic theme.
overall goodwork....bro

I searched out the mynic theme and I see the similarity, although our handling of borders and columns is very different. But maybe I should drop my gray version. I'll think about that. Thanks for the feedback.
This is not a difficult task to make spacing between categories.There are not so many ways to do it.Just change the coding of it.
(2011-03-22, 07:04 AM)Sara Martin Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a difficult task to make spacing between categories.There are not so many ways to do it.Just change the coding of it.

Except I have no idea where to begin. I don't know which code to look at, and I can't figure it out. Which template is it?