MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some help lost ACP access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to upgrade me site to the new version, afterwards my site was gone, so I installed the old 1.4 and got my site up, but now I can not get into my ACP. I get this eror

1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_adminoptions SET loginattempts=loginattempts+1 WHERE uid='1' LIMIT 1

Can anyone help me with this please?
Why do you mean your site was gone?? Did you run the install script instead of the upgrade script?? You need to run the upgrade script, you've got 1.6 files but your database is still from 1.4, that's not going to work.
MattRogowski , I dont know what I did. all I know is I screwed it up big time.

Could I ask if I give you my site name and the ftp pass you can look and see what I did wrong?

I never had a problem in the pass upgrading untill now.. I tore my calf musscle and i am on big time pain meds and I think I am messing it up more by trying

Now everything is gone... I tried to upgrade again and I can not bring my site up

(2011-03-14, 12:05 AM)mike469 Wrote: [ -> ]MattRogowski , I dont know what I did. all I know is I screwed it up big time.

Could I ask if I give you my site name and the ftp pass you can look and see what I did wrong?

I never had a problem in the pass upgrading untill now.. I tore my calf musscle and i am on big time pain meds and I think I am messing it up more by trying

Right, just explain what you do when you upgrade. If 'everything is gone', it sounds like you're running the install script, not the upgrade script.
I followed every step in the doc file. I did not run the install. only upgrade and this is what I am getting when i try to open my site

Warning: require_once(/home/content/m/i/k/mike469/inc/class_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/i/k/mike469/html/index.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/m/i/k/mike469/inc/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/m/i/k/mike469/html/index.php on line 40
Seeing as you've made a total of 3 threads about this error message, which really isn't helpful, I'll close this one and we can continue in one of your other threads.

http://community.mybb.com/showthread.php?tid=90307