MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple custom skins! $10 Only!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Im doing simple custom skins. Same design as defualt only differnt colors and little more unique.

Only $10 Paypal. ONLY.
Extra $5 and ill throw in Logo and some addon to the theme.

You request the color scheme you want and ill get it done within 24 hours.
Ill send you a preview in a picture before you pay, so if you want to change something ill do it.

Works i done:
~url snipped~ (mine)
Yours here!
Yours here!
Looks like you just added a different thead, background color, logo, and changed the layout for statistics for each forum, which I could do in 30 minutes.
(2011-03-13, 11:26 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you just added a different thead, background color, logo, and changed the layout for statistics for each forum, which I could do in 30 minutes.

Cool for you but i also make button images and if you want other stuff ill added it.
And oh yea, nice CUSTOM theme your using for your gamerzMarket.
(2011-03-13, 11:51 PM)Mafios Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-13, 11:26 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you just added a different thead, background color, logo, and changed the layout for statistics for each forum, which I could do in 30 minutes.

Cool for you but i also make button images and if you want other stuff ill added it.

An attitude won't get you anywhere.

Too bad I'm designing another theme on localhost, that actually doesn't look like the typical MyBB.
(2011-03-14, 12:18 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]

An attitude won't get you anywhere.
Attitude? You should seen his attitude. Well get back to the original thread.
Thread closed. If you have questions you can post them in the Private Inquiries forum.