MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Requests - Ranks & Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FYI: Both of these services relate to the website/forum of both of my projects. And they both (is that word overused in this?) run Mybb. Smile

Hello,

I'm here requesting some simple things for two websites I own. I am horrible with graphics, so I sadly have to rely on others for my graphical needs.

I'm hoping you'll be able to do this for free, to help me out. Smile It doesn't have to be a 2 hour job, just something you throw together in spare time. And I'll need this as fast as possible, I'll list them in priorities. So if you don't know which to choose, go for priority one!

Thanks. Smile

Priority One:
-Forum Ranks-
I'm in a bit of a rush so I'll just copy/paste what I posted on Forumranks.net. Smile

Kolton Wrote:Hey, so the admin (or I contacted the owner, I assume he did it) modified a rank set and gave it to me. I am now requesting some updates & Addons to make it fit what I now need to use it for. I hope you'll be able to do it. Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?dx38toth5x3ipue

That is the one he gave me.

Could you please make the Black one say 'Team Lead'? Also, could you add one with he same design but a purple color, that matches our SQA Team (www.neolacms.com/forums – Scroll to the bottom and you'll find the groups.) Finally, add a new one that's grey, kind of like this (http://community.mybb.com/imag…..ibutor.png Don't copy it, I just like the color for what I'm doing.) but of course still retain the shape we've been using. And make it say 'Former Staff' on it.

Thanks so much guys, you'd really help us out. Big Grin

Priority Two:
Lith has completed this one.

Please & thank you! Smile

PM me with prices/more details.
(2011-03-15, 03:42 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]PM me with prices/more details.

Quote:I'm hoping you'll be able to do this for free, to help me out.
Ah. Toungue
I will do the logo for free, what do you mean by a sunset? Kinda hard to do a sunset but have it blend in with theme... maybe have a example?

Or a sun or what? i'm a little confused, but I will give it a shot.

I usually make a test to have them tell me what they like and dont like and go from there so here is my test let me know what you think..

send me your im address

[Image: 2uyqath.png]
Quote:I'd like the background to match the website:
Sort of hard to implement a sunset with that.
(2011-03-15, 10:29 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'd like the background to match the website:
Sort of hard to implement a sunset with that.

Especially when he wants it to blend into the theme also... I tried the best I could.
[Image: ss20110315173854.png]

I had this worked up before I completely read it :/.
You missing stuff Toungue
Noreturn, indeed it is so just do your best I meant. Also, I meant a Minecraft sunset, but good logo. Smile

Lith, I would love to use that! Nailed it. Smile Thanks. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2