MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with smilie manager of Smethead's Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I added this mod in order to sort the smillies i have. The problem is that i added the flags of all countries yesterday, and i find it too messy now, i would like to do either of the two things:
-remove all the flags quickly (i can't see an option to remove more than one thing at a time....)
-put all the flags under one category, so people won't see 300 smilies at once, they will have to click on the flags category first...

Please help Smile

Thanks,
GSA
gsa Wrote:Hi, I added this mod in order to sort the smillies i have. The problem is that i added the flags of all countries yesterday, and i find it too messy now, i would like to do either of the two things:
-remove all the flags quickly (i can't see an option to remove more than one thing at a time....)
-put all the flags under one category, so people won't see 300 smilies at once, they will have to click on the flags category first...

Please help Smile

Thanks,
GSA
There is no option yet to remove all smilies at once.
You can change the smilie group by clicking [edit] under the smilie in the smilie manager. You can create a new group in the smilie group manager. Just clik the Groups button and then Add Group.
Can I remove them from the database for example? I added 200 flags, and to edit them one by one, it will take a while!!! I prefer to delete them, and then add them quicklier...

Thanks,
GSA
Yes you can if you have a database tool like phpmyadmin installed.
or you make a new php-file (in notepad if you don't have an editor) and use this code:
<?php
require "global.php";
$db->query("DELETE * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."smilies WHERE 1=1");
echo "done";
?>
After that, save the file with a .php extension and upload it to your forum's main directory. Then browse to it using an internet browser. This script will delete all smilies in the database.
If it's ready, you can delete the file again.