MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal error: functions.php on line 368
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hy,
My Guest have not permission for read threads and any cannot read from Guests threads.
I have this message when my Guests, without registration and logins!, have not possibilities to read any thread in Forum. What now?

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/.../public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 368

I try from AdminCp change permission for Guests to read all but without succes on this important things.

HuhHuhHuh

Any?

Edit ./inc/settings.php, find the setting for having GZip on, and change it to 0. Then, you should be able to get to the ACP, and you'll need to change the setting again in the ACP.
(2011-03-14, 09:03 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Edit ./inc/settings.php, find the setting for having GZip on, and change it to 0. Then, you should be able to get to the ACP, and you'll need to change the setting again in the ACP.

I change in settings.php file that line where is gzip have number 1 and "out" to: 0. (both!)
And go to AdminCP I check again and save.
Server and Optimization Options/
Use GZip Page Compression?
No.
But problem is same.
...have same error message.
Never seen this error before, and I know it's not Gzip related.

Post line 368 from the functions file here.
(2011-03-14, 01:15 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Never seen this error before, and I know it's not Gzip related.

Post line 368 from the functions file here.

And I never seen before. I dont know what is this Huh

Look Attach. Undecided Maybe problems in some Plugin?? I attach all my Plugs image here and look if is some problematic plug, but I check all!
Re-upload a copy of functions.php in ./inc/ folder from the fresh download.
(2011-03-14, 02:06 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Re-upload a copy of functions.php in ./inc/ folder from the fresh download.

But, is it change other things in Forum, "hooks", etc. ??
No, it will not change any thing.

If you have fear of any data loss, take a backup copy of functions.php from your forum/inc/ folder.
(2011-03-14, 02:26 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]No, it will not change any thing.

If you have fear of any data loss, take a backup copy of functions.php from your forum/inc/ folder.

I try this. Copy from installation Mybb this file to forum/inc/ folder.
Again, the same error. Everything work, but, really strange error.
Only registered users see all threads in forum without any problem, Guest like on here, not see threads, only this error message.
Any..HuhHuhHuh
To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, please try the following. In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This edit will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2