MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DesignBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I'm currently developing plugin (DesignBB) for MyBB that when activate the plugin it gives you settings in the Admin CP. With this plugin you can design your own theme.
The settings are to change the colors of background and any other colors. I will make settings for borders, width, height and all the others. So for those who doesn't know CSS or HTML with this plugin you have just to type color or write image url or change any other things without knowing CSS or HTML.

BUT you have to use it only when you have only the default theme in the Templates & Styles because if you change something with DesignBB it will change it for all your themes!
If you want you can use it only to change background or any other image or color you want to change to all themes.
Sounds interesting, but this forum is for "Development" or coding purposes, not for announcing your plans or such that.
(2011-03-14, 04:37 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
I'm currently developing plugin (DesignBB) for MyBB

This sounds like a great plugin if you get it working. I would help if i had a clue on what to do! I hope you get some more talented people who can help get this going!

I will try do it my own Smile
It will be my second plugin for MyBB!
Problem ... I have made 300 lines of coding and it is only for the background... and it takes time to activate the plugin ...
So it's basically an expansion of the default css editor to make it easier to use?
Yeah but there is problem .. it is only 250 coding for now for the background color/image and it is slow when activating ..
http://community.mybb.com/thread-88952.html

Not sure if they were going through with their plugin... But I knew this was already discussed somewhere...