MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for posters + referrals (you get paid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, currently I'm trying to get my newest forum started, and I wish to have some payed help. This includes you posting, and being able to refer legitimate people.

Here are some of the plans:

Basic
-100 posts, $5
-10 referrals, $3

Intermediate
-500 posts, $25
-25 referrals, $10

Advanced
-Any amount of posts, calculated when done
-Any amount of referrals, calculated when done.

Payment
AlertPay (soon)
Western Union.

PM me if interested, please.

http://gamerzmarket.net/, start posting if you want, then PM me the username you're using there.
I think your thread title is a little incorrect, because with it the idea perceived is that you offer the service, not that you request it.

You should change the title if you want to have the right responses
Still looking, with another person on the case, it's sort of slow for him, so if you help, it would make it much easier for him, and even you Toungue.
Do you offer PayPal? Confused
I wish Sad. My PayPal got limited permanently for making a $2 Transaction, it was verified, and I already tried removing it, but they haven't done anything for the past month.
(2011-03-15, 08:45 AM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]I wish Sad. My PayPal got limited permanently for making a $2 Transaction, it was verified, and I already tried removing it, but they haven't done anything for the past month.

Ring them up about it... Alot of people only do via paypal
(2011-03-15, 09:21 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-15, 08:45 AM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]I wish Sad. My PayPal got limited permanently for making a $2 Transaction, it was verified, and I already tried removing it, but they haven't done anything for the past month.

Ring them up about it... Alot of people only do via paypal

I'm only 14, so they'll deny me.
I only do paypal.
(2011-03-15, 03:45 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]I only do paypal.

Great, but don't post here stating that, because I could care less.
I'm sorry for the off-topic post, but your forum has a broken link. The "Forums" link goes to portal.php
On topic though, if you ever get paypal, hit me up, I'll do however many posts you need.
Pages: 1 2