MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Promotion Stadium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-03-17, 03:41 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately for you there are already hundreds of sites in this niche and rarely are any successfull. To have any kind of legitimate chance you need to bring something new to the table and/or at least have a beautiful theme/design. At this point you don't have either of those things so I recommend you focus on that.

Thanks for your suggestions. I think i really need a better theme.
I think you're really missing the point.
Its a nice design and all but I do agree to many forums in on forum.. Try using the tab plugin. There are a couple out there... But if you want to get serious get some tabs.
Thanks. Too be honest there isn't too many forums as most of them are needed. Some forums have even more.

Feel free to join us.
(2011-03-18, 03:22 PM)timer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Too be honest there isn't too many forums as most of them are needed.

No they're not dude. You have like no content.
(2011-03-18, 03:32 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-18, 03:22 PM)timer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Too be honest there isn't too many forums as most of them are needed.

There you are being negative once again Uncontrol. Give the guy a break, give him advice instead of being cocky.

@OP: I'd concentrate in filling each section with lots of original content. Google thrives on original content.
(2011-03-18, 06:16 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-18, 03:32 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]

There you are being negative once again Uncontrol. Give the guy a break, give him advice instead of being cocky.

@OP: I'd concentrate in filling each section with lots of original content. Google thrives on original content.

lol I say he has no content, and you say "you need more content"

revolutionary suggestion there bro
Uncontrol: "You have no content"

I was giving advice, not pointing out the obvious.
I'd say it's pointing out the obvious to say "you need more content" when someone just said "you have no content." Pointing out the lack of something is also pointing out the need for something, in this case.
(2011-03-18, 06:37 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say it's pointing out the obvious to say "you need more content" when someone just said "you have no content." Pointing out the lack of something is also pointing out the need for something, in this case.

Not necessarily at all. "You have no content." is a statement, the same as me saying "You're annoying". Don't want to take over another thread proving you wrong though, so I'll take this back on topic.

@OP: Can I ask you how you'll be promoting this forum? Other than advertising on other forums. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3