MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Promotion Stadium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-03-18, 06:40 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-18, 06:37 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say it's pointing out the obvious to say "you need more content" when someone just said "you have no content." Pointing out the lack of something is also pointing out the need for something, in this case.

Not necessarily at all. "You have no content." is a statement, the same as me saying "You're annoying".

Well, if you called me annoying, I would infer that you would like me to stop being annoying Rolleyes If I say that there is no content, the obvious conclusion would be to rectify that (if you believe my opinion holds any weight).
(2011-03-18, 07:19 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you called me annoying, I would infer that you would like me to stop being annoying Rolleyes If I say that there is no content, the obvious conclusion would be to rectify that (if you believe my opinion holds any weight).

Haha I get your point, but others may not see it that way (like I didn't). Your opinion does hold weight obviously else I wouldn't try so hard for you to be a bit more polite with your replies. Smile
LOL. I reall need some new content...

Feel free to join us.
Current stats:
Our members have made a total of 1,072 posts in 268 threads.
We currently have 61 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, xMcCulloch II
The most users online at one time was 18 on Yesterday at 01:23 PM

We have now reached 1000 posts. Feel free to join us... Big Grin
Our members have made a total of 1,180 posts in 277 threads.
We currently have 74 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, onmovies93
The most users online at one time was 18 on 03-20-2011 at 01:23 PM

Feel free to join us...
Our showcase rules state that showcase threads will be closed after three consecutive bumps.
Pages: 1 2 3