MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin is not displayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, I am new to this forum board and is the best and easiest so far to install.

Now, my problem is with the plugin. When I FTP any plugin It does not appear on the forum admin board at all, just askimet and hello world.

What is the path to the plugin and what could be the reason why the plugin is not uploaded to the admin board.

Answers and help much appreciated.
If it's not showing up in the ACP then the files aren't going to the right place, ./inc/plugins/... what are you uploading and where are you putting it??
Public_html/inc/plugins

I am trying to upload My Advertisements 1.92 on brand new version. Never installed it before, first time.
Are you putting the actual files into the file system, or uploading the zip itself, or...?? The files for that plugin are in the structure they need to be uploaded in, inside the Upload folder in the plugin zip...
I am not uploading them as zip file. What structure? Please explain.
There should be a folder in the ZIP file called "inc," with FileZilla, drag and drop that folder into public_html, or your folder with MyBB installed in it. Then it should show up correctly.
I just uploaded that file, nothing happen. Nothing is showing up, but on filezilla the file is there.
Odd. I don't know what to say, then.
Printscreen what's in your ./inc/plugins/ folder...
(2011-03-14, 09:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Printscreen what's in your ./inc/plugins/ folder...

Pages: 1 2