MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been a member / subscriber for about 8 months at www.mybbcentral.com now, I suddenly forgotton my password i sent Labrocca a PM on www.mybb.com and he said he will solve the problem as soon as possible which was 2-4 days a go he has not done anything about it, I also requested a new password by clicking Lost Password? on www.mybbcentral.com and for some reason it's not sending me a new password activation, I have some plugins from there which i need help on and yet Labrocca is not doing nothing.

Is it his way of making money, Changing peoples password etc.
Why do people always bring there problems here?
Mybb is not the place to start a dispute... This is between Labrocca and you. It's your fault you forgot your password, not his. You can't blame him. Toungue

Edit: WUT THE!? I just got Ninja'd again...
First you said you forgot your password and now you're accusing him of changing your password?

He's probably just been busy, just wait for a PM response.
Because there's no where else to discuss it.
Just wondering if anybody else has had any other problems with www.mybbcentral.com
Because this isn't something to be discussed, this isn't MyBBCentral.
(2011-03-14, 09:29 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Mybb is not the place to start a dispute... This is between Labrocca and you. It's your fault you forgot your password, not his. You can't blame him. Toungue

Edit: WUT THE!? I just got Ninja'd again...

Hehe... Smile
(2011-03-14, 09:29 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]Because there's no where else to discuss it.
Just wondering if anybody else has had any other problems with www.mybbcentral.com
Do you honestly NEED to discuss it? It's an issue that you brought on yourself. Labrocca is a VERY busy person. Just be patient... And no, I'm happy with my subscription. And, if I did happen to change my password I still would be, as that would be my fault.
It is something to be discussed.
Oh and.. I forgot this isn't MyBB Central :|
No it isn't... You made a mistake, big whoop. Now just be patient, sip on a smoothie, and Labrocca will get back to you when possible. You're making yourself look stupid, no offense. Just a warning.

And, how could you not tell this is Mybb..?
Pages: 1 2