MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWE Stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Decided to create a site which allows users to get free wwe Streams in REAL LIFE HD. I try my best with the best quality stream join : YOU NO NOT NEED TO REGISTER ITS OPTIONAL.

Join: Snipped
Your site doesn't load, but it seems to be a site to watch WWE streams for free (not sure if that's legal or not)
(03-15-2011, 06:42 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your site doesn't load, but it seems to be a site to watch WWE streams for free (not sure if that's legal or not)

its now know why read the bottom of the site. its provided by 3rd party i don't host it Smile
1) Your site reloads itself about 15 times before actually loading your site.
2) Even if you don't host it, you are still going to get into trouble for it Undecided
I own the domain wweforums.net :O. I'm a big WWE fan, but I have Sky Sad. Good luck with your forum bro.
(03-16-2011, 07:08 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I own the domain wweforums.net :O. I'm a big WWE fan, but I have Sky Sad. Good luck with your forum bro.

ur site is suspended o.o
Anyone remember TV shack? It use to link to many 'mirrors' where you could watch millions of movies. You would type in a film, hit enter and it would give you links to megavideo, youtube etc. Got shutdown around Christmas by the federal agents, not the boys in blue, but the boys with guns longer than baseball bats.

Even if you aren't hosting it, you are still breaking the copyright law.