MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply - Emoticons list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I didn't find anything about this topic so I'll create this new thread.

What about a link to the emoticons list on the left side of the quick reply field? I changed this on my board, but I guess, that nearly every heavy User is interested in this link, because it's annoying to open the reply page, just to get the emoticons list Wink

What do you think about this?

greets,
FraGe
Hmm, no reply?
Why not?
This question usually gets a reply along the lines of including the smilies list would increase page load times and then it wouldn't be a "quick" reply anymore.
also, it could be a link to show the images on a pop up and you click them and thenm they are inserted on the quickreply box, like on the reply
tmhai Wrote:Erm, i dont see load times slowing down with 10 1kb sized pictures... well, maby 4 seconds the first time, every other time it is cached.

That said, it would still be a pretty quick reply.
Then you got extremely slow line. 4 seconds seems drasticly slow.
Well, there is an advanced quick reply mod.

http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=31
thx, Galen!
sorry for not looking in here anymore, didn't expect any answer Toungue
I didn't want to insert Smileys, just the link, like near the answer box.
Just in case you forget the smiley code, so you don't have to browse to the answer box to get them. ... Sorry, I guess, I did a bad explanation Sad

I'l try this mod first, seems to be exactly that, what I wanted Smile
I made that mod Big Grin
After I download it, how do I get it into my board? Just didn't want to mess anything up Wink LOL Thanks!
bump
Pages: 1 2