MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got error message after updating registration agreement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi;
Right after updating my registration agreement, I am getting the follwing error message
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/abuzaidk/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english/messages.lang.php on line 56

Now I cannot visit my forum as you can see by visiting my forum link

I updated the registration agreement by going to AdminCP>Configuration>Languages>Choosed my default languge>edited language variables>Quick Phrases tab> and then edited all the paragraphs of registration agreement

Help me to get my forum back please.
Thanks
Upload the following file in your ./inc/languages/english/ folder overwriting the old file.

You've to go to Cpanel / Hosting Control Panel for this.
(2011-03-15, 09:45 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Upload the following file in your ./inc/languages/english/ folder overwriting the old file.

You've to go to Cpanel / Hosting Control Panel for this.

It fixed my forum, but how should I update the registration agreement preventing from this error?
Go to Admin Control Panel -> Configuration and Settings -> languages -> YOUR Language Set -> member.lang -> Edit and find;

agreement
agreement_1
agreement_2
agreement_3
agreement_4
agreement_5

Edit any one or all those agreements for your needs.