MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb error Please anybody help :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IDK what happened but when I browse my forum I see this error IDK what to do Undecided
please help Angel
[Image: screenshoot.jpg]
I use the latest mybb 1.6.2
wayneee-
Do you complete the upgrade? then run boardurl.com>install/upgrade.php
(2011-03-15, 11:51 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you complete the upgrade? then run boardurl.com>install/upgrade.php

Eh Idk Iam kinda new with forum mybb etc Confused
Please help.
The error shows that your SQL database username OR its password or both are incorrect, therefore your installer is unable to connect to that. Make sure your SQL type OR username / password are correct.
(2011-03-15, 12:22 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]The error shows that your SQL database username OR its password or both are incorrect, therefore your installer is unable to connect to that. Make sure your SQL type OR username / password are correct.

But I was kinda finish with Installing etc I hade fixed evreything It was nearly to showcase Dodgy
If you've installed it properly then its host issue. You've to wait or contact to your host.
(2011-03-15, 12:37 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If you've installed it properly then its host issue. You've to wait or contact to your host.

Mhm Okey thanx for support (:
http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Comm...SQL_Errors

Quote:SQL Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'USERNAME'@'HOSTNAME' (using password: YES)
Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database password is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['password']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.