MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit "{$post['userreputation']}"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where could i edit this: {$post['userreputation']} ???
In your postbit template, if that's what you're asking...
The variable, however, is defined by whatever the users reputation is that made the post.
(2011-03-15, 02:40 PM)Pixovee Wrote: [ -> ]In your postbit template, if that's what you're asking...
The variable, however, is defined by whatever the users reputation is that made the post.

No, of course. I want to know where i can edit it ? Because postbit templates using it right ? It is variable of postbit, now i want to know which file i could edit this variable.
You style it in ACP >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> yourtheme >> global.css >>

.reputation_positive {
	color: green;
}

.reputation_neutral {
	color: #444;
}

.reputation_negative {
	color: red;
}
(2011-03-15, 02:51 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You style it in ACP >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> yourtheme >> global.css >>

.reputation_positive {
	color: green;
}

.reputation_neutral {
	color: #444;
}

.reputation_negative {
	color: red;
}

I already knew that, i don't want to edit the color of reputation. I want to know how can i remove the link inside it Sad
Open ./inc/functions.php and find;
		$display_reputation = "<a href=\"reputation.php?uid={$uid}\">";
and change it to;
		$display_reputation = "";
Be careful, with Yaldaram's mod there is still a closing a-tag in the code which will result in invalid html formatting. Also, you don't need to do a core mod just to delete the link of the reputation. Just edit your postbit_reputation template and change {$post['userreputation']} to {$post['reputation']} and maybe throw a span around it to change the style. For example:
<br />{$lang->postbit_reputation} <span style="color:red;font-weight:bold;">{$post['reputation']}</span>
I noticed that Aries, but didn't feel it could do any harm, so I didn't pointed it out. Also when <a href=""> tag is absent then </a> doesn't format the link at all.
(2011-03-16, 10:10 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that Aries, but didn't feel it could do any harm, so I didn't pointed it out. Also when <a href=""> tag is absent then </a> doesn't format the link at all.

That is true, but you're site wouldn't be xhtml valid. Also some browsers would just print that </a> as text.
(2011-03-16, 07:14 AM)NNT_ Wrote: [ -> ]I already knew that, i don't want to edit the color of reputation. I want to know how can i remove the link inside it Sad

Then why didn't you explain that in the first place instead of leaving us all to waste our time guessing what you meant!?!
Pages: 1 2