MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AppleSupportForums.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AppleSupportForums.com

Brand new Apple forum providing support for all apple products.

Please review the forum out of 5 please do remember it is a brand new forum and new features will be coming soon.

We are also looking for staff members if you are intrested please pm me.
What are you showcasing? That you can install a theme? Congrats!

0/5
All I see is 0's so you get a 0. Sorry bud, you need content before reviewing. I don't want to be a troll but, people need to learn not to showcase something without content, no one, and I mean no one, will join. Just a tip. However best of luck.
This is a pretty terrible idea for a forum.

Besides all the "Tech" forums that already exist, the biggest thing that separates Mac from PCs is its unified support.

Apples supports all, so why would people bother seeking help from an Unofficial Apples forum?

I'd just take my iPod/iPhone down to the store instead.
Staff can close this thread as it was only open to get staff. Sorry im still working on the forum.
Don't worry about it, just continue to work on the forum and come back when you have more content.
(2011-03-15, 05:10 PM)Pac Man Wrote: [ -> ]Staff can close this thread as it was only open to get staff. Sorry im still working on the forum.

1) Showcase =/= Advertising for staff
2) Don't showcase a site that you've not finished working on.

/thread