MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my forum is gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I jst dont know where to go from here..I upgrade to new version.. I ran the upgrade and went threw everything.. i can get to my ACP but if I try to open my site I get this
Warning: require_once(/home/content/m/i/k/mike469/inc/class_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/i/k/mike469/html/index.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/m/i/k/mike469/inc/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/m/i/k/mike469/html/index.php on line 40
My url is http://www.thegirlsoncamnow.com
which version did you upgrade from, i guess you upgrade 1.6.2
1.4.3 to 1.6.2
You've got something weird going on with your file system, the file paths aren't the same.

/home/content/m/i/k/mike469/inc/class_core.php
/home/content/m/i/k/mike469/html/index.php

The second has html/ in it, the first doesn't.

What exactly did you do when you upgraded...??
I upgrade each file to the right file on my site. then ran the installer.. now i can get into my acp but not my site

If possible, could I give you my ftp info and you can take a look?

I know your supper busy so only when you get the time. if not i guess i will keep working at it
i did everything correct on the upgrade but when i try to bring my web site up i get this error

Warning: require_once(/home/content/m/i/k/mike469/inc/class_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/i/k/mike469/html/index.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/m/i/k/mike469/inc/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/m/i/k/mike469/html/index.php on line 40
there class_core.php file is missing from /inc/
it shows it being there
The file is missing other ways it would display another code
i reload it and it shows it being there and still get the same error
Pages: 1 2 3