MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit these minor template errors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First one:
[Image: jhea1c.png]

Second one
[Image: 52mg3n.png]

Third one
[Image: ss20110315175608.png]

Apparently you use firebug or something to edit this? But never used firebug, lol.

Thanks Smile

Edit: You don't use spoilers here?
USING MY IMAGE, AREN'T YOU.

Well, I posted the fix for the last one in the thread I made the suggestion in. I'm assuming the postbit one could be easily fixed with a <br /> to the same template it's associated with.
[Image: ss20110315181225.png]

See that? Find that comment somewhere, or where the variable is, then just add a <br /> above it.
(2011-03-15, 11:11 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]USING MY IMAGE, AREN'T YOU.

Well, I posted the fix for the last one in the thread I made the suggestion in. I'm assuming the postbit one could be easily fixed with a <br /> to the same template it's associated with.
[Image: ss20110315181225.png]

See that? Find that comment somewhere, or where the variable is, then just add a <br /> above it.
Just saw your post, haha! And yeah eggplant re-uploading. Okay more worried about the main one, the postbit one should (SHOULD) be easy to fix, knowing my luck I'll do something stupid.

Thanks again Lith.

What do you notice here?

[Image: ss20110315181740.png]
(2011-03-15, 11:17 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]What do you notice here?

[Image: ss20110315181740.png]

Your latest post Smile.
Nope, look how the information about my latest post is basically stretching the table's height. That's the reason it looks like that.