MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom MyCode not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://pbclan.tk/forum/
Latest version of MyBB (1.6.2 I believe)
I'm having trouble getting the custom my code to display.
I have it enabled and all, but it still will only work in the sandbox. Its saved all right, and the forums I'm testing it in have BBCode turned on. The only thing I can think that I am doing wrong is the parse order, which is set at 1.
How would I make this work? I know that it is parsing correctly because the sandbox works. I have also used MyCode from these forums to test, still no luck.
Seeing it on the 16th page.

*bump*

(only bump I'll do to this thread)
Could you paste the MyCode here please.
Post the MyCode and the replacement text here for us to look at. Without looking at the code we can't really help you.
Regex
\[csyntax=(.*?)&&(.*?)\](.*?)\[/csyntax\]

Replacement
<strong>$1</strong> (/$1 $2)-<em> $3 </em>

Did a test run with:
[csyntax=Flasher&&S G D] Takes them all together![/csyntax]

Came out correctly with:
<strong>Flasher</strong> (/Flasher S G D)-<em>  Takes them all together! </em>

The problem is not with the code, but that no custom mycode is getting rendered.
If its happening to ALL MyCodes regardless then it seems the problem is elsewhere. First thing, try to remove the parse order, just leave it blank. Also make sure its enabled :p

What exactly happens when you try to use the mycode in the forums? Does it not parse at all or does it not show or show incorrectly?
I'll do another test with a cleared cache, but the parse order didn't work.

It shows up like as if I did it here.
Like this:
[csyntax=Flasher&&S G D] Takes them all together![/csyntax]
Make sure you've Tick te option of Allowing MyCodes in that particular forum.
" Yes, allow MyCode in posts" is ticked on.