MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: calendar fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi can you please tell me how I can fix the calendar my board puts in the wrong dates and how to change the date to be 21/05/2006 as the month being the centre piece.
Thanks
Nanny
What version of MyBB are you running?
Hi I am using mybb 1.1.1 I haven't put the 1.1.2 yet I will do that this week.
cheers
Quote:Hi can you please tell me how I can fix the calendar my board puts in the wrong dates
What is exactly the wrong thing? how doesn't show wrong dates?

Quote:and how to change the date to be 21/05/2006 as the month being the centre piece.
In your User CP > Edit Options >Date Format

However in case you wanna change it for the whole board not only you, you will need to go to you Admin CP> Board Settings > Change > Date and Time Formats>Date Format
regards
Hi thanks I will put up the 1.1.2 fix first and see if that helps. What is happening is that when you select the date for the event and include whatever, when you go back to that date it says a different date altogether. I will check again once I do the 1.1.2
Let you know how I go.
Hi seems to work fine now but I when I upgraded I have at the bottom of the screen all the mysql and database info with a click to advanced details. Will that only be available to me to see, other users that register won't be able to see that will they?
Thanks heaps for your help I read your tutorial, very easy to read.
Yeah the debug field is only for admins.

regards
Hi I have found that the calendar won't let me place the same event accross several days. It comes up with the first date only.
Do you know if I am doing something wrong?
It looks weird that you are say placing an event on the 23rd May and it says the 22nd May, even though the event begun on the 22nd May and you need to include it on the 23rd May.
Maybe I will have to live with it?
Cheers

Now I notice it is putting everything a day behind. Say I put event on the 8th May, now it shows up on the big calendar as the 8th but when I go to look at the event it says the date before.
Thanks
Hi I think what happened was that I changed the dates, it appears to be working now. The only problem I have had so far with placing the many events I have is that October won't let me place anything for the 31st it says there is no such date available.
Any suggestions how I can change this?
Great Board I must say....and thanks
sorry for my uselessness (great word) but I found a code patch for this on this forum and it works great. So now my thoughts are am I really using 1.1.2 even though when I do a check it certainly says so.
I use Dreamweaver and used it for the ftp before installing. I did have a few errors occuring through the process so maybe it didn't all quite make it. What would be your suggestion should I download it again unpack and try to upload again? If this is the case and I have already placed my events will a database back-up save them?
Thanks, I am hoping this will solve any other problems I may get.
Pages: 1 2