MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Good Is This For Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=11043

Guys That Mybb i Swear No Copyright But They Might Have Payed For It But Thats Amazing Battlefield Using Mybb Guys Shows How Great You Are
No, they didn't pay.

You can remove the MyBB Copyright at any time, but you won't get support here if you do.

But they have professionals working there anyway that can handle any issues as opposed to an individual running themselves, most common individuals anyway.

I could have sworn someone posted this before, it's no surprise to me they're using it anyway.
You don't need to capitalise every single word...

But as weBex said, MyBB is open source so people can remove that notice, but it's insulting not to credit the people who did make it and that's why people who choose to do so don't get support here. Smile

EDIT: I see no forums at that URL.
Still quite sad even for such a big company who can handle it...
Especially those people should leave credit as they are quite pinchy about copyright.
Now I will not feel guilty if I download one of their games, haha
Does this make it their second MyBB powered forum? I remember someone posted about BattleField Heroes running MyBB to power their forum.
(2011-03-16, 05:15 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]Does this make it their second MyBB powered forum? I remember someone posted about BattleField Heroes running MyBB to power their forum.

Ah that must be it, Battlefield Heroes, I remember reading Battlefield using MyBB before, so yeah, this would be their second.
Yes battlefield has been using mybb for a while now Smile
(2011-03-16, 05:15 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]Does this make it their second MyBB powered forum? I remember someone posted about BattleField Heroes running MyBB to power their forum.

Yeah! It was actually me who discovered that EA was using MyBB for Battlefield heroes a few years ago.. xD
This isn't bad for MyBB at all.