MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [R]: Banner/Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys.
I need a new Banner/Logo for my new forum.

Text: Support-Forums
Slogan: Giving you a help in hand

Please change the BluePro to Support-Forums
Please change the A XenThemes Creation to Giving you a help in hand

This Banner/Logo below needs editing.

[Image: rOV2o.png]

Note: Please try and keep the same colors in the Banner/Logo.
Note: I am not paying for this service/request.

Thank you very much guys.
Tried my best to match text:
[Image: 2rxvdd3.png]
who stop? And stop what?
(2011-03-16, 10:41 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Ashley should stop asking for logos. He used up free requests a long time ago, we're sick of them

.. so leave it then. There's no preset number of "free requests" anyways, that's all pointless ramblings. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides, but it's not your place to decide who can or can't make a request here. Aside from that, who the hell would pay for some text modifications in the first place?
(2011-03-16, 10:41 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Ashley should stop asking for logos. He used up free requests a long time ago, we're sick of them

You need to stop bossing folks around here, you do it way to often and you're in no position to do such things!

Just made one.

[Image: 25h0dav.png]

But i somehow agree with Shukaku.
I've noticed two things:
1. It should actually be "Giving you a helping hand" not "help in hand" - or else you would be giving them a help in a hand, rather than lending them your helpful hand. Smile
2. It appears you have made quite a few logo requests - perhaps you would be happier with a logo that you are able to design yourself?

In a previous logo request of yours I noticed someone said you should try using GIMP and some fonts. Have you looked into that at all? GIMP was a very powerful alternative to Photoshop, last time I used it.

@Shakuku: While I appreciate your enthusiasm I would prefer if you didn't try to speak for the entire community and put members down in the process.
(2011-03-17, 06:12 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]It should actually be "Giving you a helping hand" not "help in hand" - or else you would be giving them a help in a hand, rather than lending them your helpful hand. Smile

Amazing saying Smile

@ Shukaku: I think we've to appreciate users if they are using MyBB as their forum software. Not to enforce them to leave it.