MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AppleSupportForums.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today is the the offical release day of the forum. Apple Support forums is a forum that will provide help with everything got to do with apple we will provide jailbreaking help to genreal problerms.As the forum is still very new be aware that new content will be coming daily to improve the website.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Ok now the forum is ready to get a review sorry about last time guys. Please note this is one of the first forums i have done so go easy on me
Maybe add a link to your forum?

Nice theme though no content nothing much to comment on.
Needs content. The layout isn't the greatest, but it does fit the subject...
A decent skin.. try to add some posts/content so people are more inclined to join/participate.
Yeah im on to adding some content i was just fixing up with the theme and plugins.
Forum is updated tell me what you think?
Its nice but its got a jailbreaking hacking section on it Confused
Uh, I don't know why the site says it's illegal but jailbreaking is legal. All it does is void your warranty; you can't get in trouble for it.
(2011-03-18, 10:07 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, I don't know why the site says it's illegal but jailbreaking is legal. All it does is void your warranty; you can't get in trouble for it.

If I had a nickel for every time someone thought jailbreaking was illegal... I'd be decently well off Toungue
There really is no need for the tabs.
Pages: 1 2