MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twitter/Facebook/etc. on the side.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I haven't found such a plugin yet, so I'd like to ask a social mod plugin for MyBB, which would allow me to have little sticked out notes on the side of the window (left or right), which would allow people to join the groups of Facebook, Twitter and similar networks.

Thanks.
Any screenshot..?
Here's an example: [Image: 29292551.jpg]. When you mouse-over they stick a little bit more, change color too.
Nice, thanks. When I will get a donation, I will be able to donate something and take it, unless there will be some other plugin in the meantime. Smile
On the other hand, you could give it for free for giving you the idea from which you will get more donations...
5$ are nothing Undecided
To you - may be. To me - it's food for 1-2 days. A lot of people I meet on the internet and tell this believes that I am lying, because it seems unreal... I live in a poor Europian country with my mom. My mom gets ~5200$/year, and we have to live from it, pay our bills and buy food. Americans get salary of 20.000-80.000$/year. I think there is a difference.
And besides - I bet you will get a lot donations from people wanting this plugin anyway. Smile
You can do that with template edit.
I understand that, but I'm not good with editing the templates, unless it's real simple and I know the exact place to look for something.
In MyBB I was trying to remove a button from an installation without a working uninstallation for about an hour, then I just downloaded all of the files and found what I was looking for in another half an hour, after looking at almost all of the files.
And this would be more of a creating process, and I'm having trouble editing something. Not really something I can pull off. :/
Thanks for the idea though.
Well, I don't want to turn a request thread into an opinion thread. So, I won't reply your situation here.

Good luck with your request Smile
Pages: 1 2