MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: about redirecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
here is the problem
when i want to send a post it shows me a small box after sending a post ,like ajax and users could not understand if their post sent or not
i want to force users to see page loading after posting like when you make a thread,how do i do thar plz help ,its so important
BTW i installed advanced quick reply
Go to: ACP > Configurations > Server and Optimization Options > and set "ON" the "Friendly Redirection Pages" option. Smile
nothing changed! Sad
it was turend on when i went to this option,i tried to turning off but nothing changed
Do you want to show redirecting page when users post through Quick Reply form ?
it was turend on when i went to this option,i tried to turning off but nothing changed
(2011-03-17, 11:35 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to show redirecting page when users post through Quick Reply form ?

i dont know what exactly means redirecting page
but if this means that after posting it shows a different page that says somthing like "thank you for posting, you will redirect to .... if you dont want to wait bla bla bla" yes i want show this
to reload completely page
i found why after postin i cant see post that just sent
its because it appears under advanced quick replySad and have to reload page manually to see post in normal position
i realy want to reload completely page after posting
more information:
when i send a post nothing reloads,after showing a small box post that just sent appears under advanced quick reply box

ok i searched around and found that by removing id="quick_reply_form" from showthread_quickreply template i can disable ajax for this
and i did that and worked Smile.but i hope by removing that i wall no face with other problem Smile
tnx to labrocca Smile
link to thread that helped me http://community.mybb.com/thread-38596-page-2.html