MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Installation Directory.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I want to know, if i manually install theme on server, in which directory i need to upload files?

Please help as soon as possible.

Upload the theme folder in images/ which is in your root.
I tried that but did not worked out..
Any else suggestion guys please?
Upload to the images/ directory, then Import the xml file that comes with the theme via ACP.

Templates & Styles >> Import a Theme (Tab) >> Browse & select the .xml file
Well, i can do that. But due to some error, i am uploading everything manually. I can't upload anything through ACP as it gives me .htacess error, which i can't sort out till now. So i am asking if i go for manual installation, in which directory i should upload the .XML file.
(2011-03-18, 09:41 AM)sargam.gupta Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i can do that. But due to some error, i am uploading everything manually. I can't upload anything through ACP as it gives me .htacess error, which i can't sort out till now. So i am asking if i go for manual installation, in which directory i should upload the .XML file.

Isn't it a better idea to fix those .htaccess errors as it maybe will also cause problems when uploading attachments? Which error do you get and what does your .htaccess look like?
Check this i hv uploaded the issue here..
http://community.mybb.com/thread-90004.html