MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im getting this error: [Image: cannotupload.png]

I have edit my php.ini on my linux server and everything. The file im uploading is ONLY 10MB. I have edited everything. I have changed the maximum upload limit to 128MB in my php.ini AND post limit and edit all the settings in the control panel allowing 128MB uploads for any attachment file that is common. And im STILL getting this error. For proof that i got the php.ini edited correctly, here is a picture

[Image: cannotupload2.png]

What am i doing wrong?!!! I cannot get this working at all. I can upload files that are 8MB and smaller, but nothing else. Not let me remind you, the LIMIT FOR MY FILES IS 128 IN BOTH MY PHP.INI AND ALL MY SETTINGS FOR USERS, AND ATTACHMENT SETTINGS!!!! This is killing me, please help.
You need to get your host to incease your limit.
I am my host... Im hosting this off my own linux dedicated box. I already increased the limit myself by editing the php.ini file.
This has nothing to do with PHP, please check your Apache configuration.
Alright, what should i edit then within my httpd.conf???
Your site contains hacking content.
(2011-03-17, 09:23 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your site contains hacking content.

It depends what you call "hacking"... Hacking can be modding. Therefore modding can be plugins. And there is no content yet... I hope users will fill it with their ideas of hacking... Such as modding, program editing, program creation, coding.... ETC. Hacking is a VERY general term my friend.
Sounds like it could be memory_limit in php.ini. I say this because you say 8MB is the cut off and pre-PHP 5.2 that's its default.

There is nothing in httpd.conf that would affect this.
(2011-03-17, 09:26 PM)Synk Wrote: [ -> ]

It depends what you call "hacking"... Hacking can be modding. Therefore modding can be plugins. And there is no content yet... I hope users will fill it with their ideas of hacking... Such as modding, program editing, program creation, coding.... ETC. Hacking is a VERY general term my friend.

You cant get support here it contains hacking content deal with it.. Remove it and we would be more happy to help you.

(2011-03-18, 12:10 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-17, 09:26 PM)Synk Wrote: [ -> ]

You cant get support here it contains hacking content deal with it.. Remove it and we would be more happy to help you.

It has already been removed. Take a look.
(2011-03-18, 12:04 AM)Jepumy Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like it could be memory_limit in php.ini. I say this because you say 8MB is the cut off and pre-PHP 5.2 that's its default.

There is nothing in httpd.conf that would affect this.

I have that set at 500MB just incase... Still receiving this error. But thanks for the help!
Pages: 1 2