MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheNerdCentral.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-03-17, 10:11 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Anything Related to any sort of hacking is not allowed, if it is not hacking change the name.... A gaming forum? Not really a decent name for that XD.

Good luck.

Thats true. Thank you, I am now changing it to modding. I have had enough of the complaints! Smile
(2011-03-17, 10:11 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Anything Related to any sort of hacking is not allowed, if it is not hacking change the name.... A gaming forum? Not really a decent name for that XD.

Good luck.
Thanks for wording what I was trying to explain. Smile
Also, may I add there is a VIP section on the forum in which if you get enough posts, you can have premium, LEGIT, account to websites. There is also a steam contest going on for 32 games... All you have to do is sign up, post in the comments you want to be entered in, and i will add you to the list.
http://www.thenerdcentral.com/nf/showthr...n=lastpost
Malware crypting. Not allowed to advertise here.
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.
Pages: 1 2