MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post_Thank_You_Hack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need help! I have used vBulletin before I moved to MyBB and over on vBulletin they had a Thank you hack/mod/add-on.

Anyway I found one for MyBB but I want to know how to tie it into REP. So like everytime someone thanks you, you get REP.
No such a plugin yet, you would have to pay someone to add that feature I'm thinking.
Dang IT!?!?!?!!? RAWR! LOL! I wanna move back to vbulletin but.... I HAV NO Licence Sad and My site would get shut down again
Theres already a thanks plugin can imgaine it would be to hard to do.. Maybe a dollar or two. I dont know might be more I dont do plugins
NoretoRun, there are multiple thank you mods... Wildcat, take a look in the plugin section, there should be two, one from G33k, the other i'm not sure who makes it. To make it tie into rep should be fairly easy. after you decide which you want, i'd ask the creator for help.
And if none of them really suit your needs, you can also request a plugin in the Request-section of Plugins. If it's really specific you can also post a paid job request.

But MyBB isn't VB and also doesn't have the intention of being VB.
Already exists - http://community.mybb.com/thread-46095.html

It uses a thumb up/thumb down system rather than thank you/like but it's easy enough to edit it to use a thank you or like button instead, I've turned it into a like system on Pet Forums.