MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: <snip> - Join Us!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! This is basically a collage of EVERYTHING i myself like to do... And thats alot. Im a well rounded computer-nerd. Therefore I built this site on gaming, hacking, and graphic design. Im looking for someone to help me still moderate the forum. I have like 20+ plugins installed on it to make it one of the best forums out there. Come check it out, let me know what you thinkg, sign up, and share your ideas!

Now some moderator named TIM took down my last thread because my site had accounts that he thought were hacked... I had ONE steam account on there that i was sharing with the community. He locked my thread due to this thinking i hacked the account. I took down that section, sorry guys, but that is the only way i can promote my site here.

<snip>

We already have a couple tutorials on there with coupon codes to FREE 1 year VPN accounts that normally will cost you 90 dollars or so... Feel free to share your ideas with others also! PLEASE register if you like it.

Once again, im looking for moderators. Feel free to sign up and give synk a PM if you wish to be one!

[Image: promo3.png]
Your thread just got removed. That doesn't give you the right to just repost it!
(2011-03-18, 12:11 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Your thread just got removed. That doesn't give you the right to just repost it!

I removed the content he wanted removed.
Then contact him to unlock your topic....
Hacking is not allowed here.
You have items on your site you have to pay for and your giving out for free which is against the law.. This is not allowed here.
(2011-03-18, 12:34 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]You have items on your site you have to pay for and your giving out for free which is against the law.. This is not allowed here.

Which items? As i said those were removed. Will you stop trashing my thread please?
The thread (posted by Aristotle) above is a perfect example. Thread closed again, until you remove that.