MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For Sale] 360Elites.net - domain, hosting, custom themes, wordpress db, mybb db
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yeah, I'm thinking of selling 360Elites.net and all associated content - simply because I don't have the time needed to run the site as it deserves to be run. I'll be selling the following:
  • MyBB custom theme
  • Wordpress custom theme (with custom videos psot type and a few other bespoke features)

As you can see, there's a lot of stuff on offer here. Plus, the forum has been established for 2 years this summer. I do not have any idea how much all this is worth, so please just post your offers below. I'm looking for over $100 in all probability. Sensible offers only please. If I don't achieve a sale by the summer, then that's it.

Sold so far
  • VB 3.x/4.x forum license
  • Domain (and hence the databases cannot be sold)
eunator i would by your gamercard script if no one buys it
also would u sell just your vb license
Yes, I'd be happy to sell just the vB license on it's own Smile PM me a price.
How much would u accept as a buy it now price? and what payment methods to u accept?
I accept paypal only unless you want to use Google Checkout (in which case I'll create an account). I'm unsure of a price at all - I've never sold a site before. What are you offering?
pm sent
The VB license is now sold.
Slightly off topic but will you still be supporting and developing your plugins especially the my status one.
PM sent
(2011-03-18, 07:27 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Slightly off topic but will you still be supporting and developing your plugins especially the my status one.

Yes, I will be - just slightly less frequently as the main reason is my heading off to University this summer.
Pages: 1 2 3