MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin is Visible twice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have uploaded a plugin for users to show their current status. But after activating the plugin, i can see it twice in the user control panel. How do i solve this issue. Please help.
Check the User Control panel template and make sure the variable for the status hasn't been added twice. Which plugin are you using? There's one by me and one by Pirata Nervo with similar functions.
Screenshot, link to your forum ?
(2011-03-18, 08:55 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshot, link to your forum ?

Yes i am here attaching the screenshot you can check it. I am using My status Plugin. I knw that i need to check User CP Template. But i am not getting which lines to be checked in it.

Even more whatever i plugin i upload it is visible twice.

[attachment=21982]

Hey i sorted it out. I deleted the my status tag from User Cp template which was mentioned twice. Thanks for help.
Yeah, I thought that would be the problem Smile If you have any other issues with the plugin, just PM me or post in the release topic.
I have an issue with the Theme Installation. Can you help me about that?
Which theme?
i want to know, if i manually install theme, then in which directory i should install the .XML file. I can't upload it from ACP due to and error. So want to manually upload it.
Im not sure if you can. If i was you id look about fixing that error before you start adding more themes etc.. to your forum.

What is the error ?
Yeah, you can't do it manually as Janota said.
Pages: 1 2