MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bbcode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all i am new here and want to know where do i find installed bbcode,becouse i not see it on posting page,i am install two bbcode,and cannot find it on posting page.Can someone help me with this??
Each MyBB installation has a BBCode (MyCode) help article your users can view (look under Help). If you want to "install" or add new MyCodes (BBCode rules) you can do so in your ACP under Configuration -> MyCode.
(2011-03-18, 04:05 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Each MyBB installation has a BBCode (MyCode) help article your users can view (look under Help). If you want to "install" or add new MyCodes (BBCode rules) you can do so in your ACP under Configuration -> MyCode.

I know this but how to install it?? Like Mods or manual,where the files from zipped package goes into pluggin folder or somewhere else
Go to: ACP > Configurations > My Codes > and make it.
Just login to AdminCp >> Configuration >> Mycode >> Add new mycode
Ok guys we dont understand it i want to know when i am download bbcode from here http://mods.mybb.com/view/google-mycode-for-mybb-1-6
and unzip the package where do i put it in root site
plugins folder or somewhere else becouse i put this in plugins and install it but i dont see it on posting page there is no button for bbcode in post page
The Google MyCode allows you to use to put [google]google[/google] and it will provide the link to the search results.
it is button on the posting page for bbcode that i am asking,dont want manual add this [google]something[/google]
(2011-03-18, 05:07 PM)Flogging My Log Wrote: [ -> ]it is button on the posting page for bbcode that i am asking,dont want manual add this [google]something[/google]

Add buttons using this guide: http://community.mybb.com/thread-12693.html
That is a plugin, extract it in your hard drive and then,upload the googlemycode.php file inside /inc/plugins of your host
Then go to AdmincP >> Plugins >> Find this "googlemycode" plugin and activate it Smile