MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lost forum mangemnet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi friends
where is forum mangament? SadBig Grin
how i can reconver forum management option?
thanks
Well as the file verification clearly says you're missing a load of files... ./ray66/modules/forum/ and its contents are the files for the forum management section, and they're just missing. Reupload the ./admin/modules/forum/ folder from a fresh download to ./ray66/modules/
i replaced but still not work.
in quick access add forum i get blank page.
Run the file verification again, if it says those files are still missing, which it most likely will do, then you won't be putting them in the right place. In the MyBB download, go into the ./admin/modules/ folder, you'll see a folder called 'forum', this needs to go in ./ray66/modules/ in the file system on your server.
dear MattRogowski i put original missed file from mybb 1.62 to /ray66/modules/forum but still not work.
So when you run the file verification again, does it say they're still missing??
yes not changed.
when i go to xx.info/ray66/index.php?module=forum-management&action=edit i get blank page.
Then they're still not in the right place then... PM me FTP login details and I'll upload them for you.
ok check pm.
Try now, does it show up??
Pages: 1 2