MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [URGENT] jQuery affecting Post Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've configured my headers so they run jQuery, the jQuery code is in the bottom of my ungrouped templates. It's all working fine, except when I go to select a post, it doesn't set. It just says "0" in my post moderation.

My link is www.runegear.net.

EDIT: Also affects when you post a new post, it does not display the spinner/post automatically, it refreshes the page even when no one posted while you were viewing the thread.
Run $.noConflict() before any other jQuery code and use the jQuery object instead of $.
(2011-03-19, 09:35 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Run $.noConflict() before any other jQuery code and use the jQuery object instead of $.

How do i run it? Sorry, just wondering.
I can't find the jQuery code on your website. Did you remove it?

Anyway, like the jQuery documentation already said:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
  $.noConflict();
  jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    // Code that uses jQuery's $ can follow here.
  });
  // Code that uses other library's $ can follow here.
</script>

So within the ready() function you can use $() for jQuery. Outside you use the $() function of Prototype.
I've removed it, I'll work on it tomorrow. I'll post back if I'm having any further issues.
remove jquery loading from your templates and try this framework (plugin): http://mods.mybb.com/view/jsnippets

there is an example of jquery snippet with the noconflict scheme.