MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DrPoodle's Mod List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a list of my current Mods / Plugins, and anything I will be working on in the future:

Plugins

1) MyBB War - Allow users to bet on the card game "War"
Requires MyBB 1.x and decswxaqz's Cash Mod to use.

2) Public Ban Information - Allows users to view information on banned users.

3) Search Highlight - Highlights your search terms in the search results and the posts.

Modifications

1) Forum Age - Displays the age of the forum as a template variable.

2) Signature Frame - All signatures appear as iframes, meaning that long or wide signatures do not "break" the template.

-DrPoodle

P.S. If you want to talk to me about anything concerning these mods that can't be sorted out via email / posting, feel free to phone me on Skype. You can find my account by searching either "DrPoodle" or "Adrian Hayter".
I'll be looking forward to idea #2 and #3 Wink
destroyer Wrote:I'll be looking forward to idea #2 and #3
lol, I thought you might!
Blackjack will be great Smile
what with stone paper and scissors Smile?
Stone, Paper, Scissors would be a bit limited, but I guess I could make it.
this is some if command and done no?
darkid Wrote:this is some if command and done no?
Don't quite get your meaning....
DrPoodle Wrote:MyBookie - this Plugin will allow users to bet their Forum Cash on real-life events, as set by the Admin.

Someone needs to make something like this only (it is used with the cash mod) users upload things (such as pics, files) and other users have to pay that user with their forum 'cash' or 'points'.
And it wouldn't be real-life events
That would be like so so so cool!
MyBookie would be friggin' awesome! I've been wanting something like that for a long time for members to bet on American football (NFL) games during the season.

But unfortunately, the cash mod is useless without a shop to spend the "cash" in.
yeah but betting money is always good to have on things like tournaments and stuff. I hope that he can make it so it shos the current odds based on how many bets a team or person has gotten
Pages: 1 2