MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show User Titles for All Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So...

I would like a tutorial / FREE plugin, something to show the user title of every member (Admin / Smod / Members).

If an user / staff member already has a customized ("Hi there Big Grin") or default title ("Super Moderator"), his user title would appear right under it.

Example:
Stely
Administrator
Posting Freak
[Image: star_blue.gif][Image: star_blue.gif][Image: star_blue.gif]
[Avatar]
[PostBit Info]

I would be happy if it's a simple template edit. Big Grin
Request it in the Plugins section then, I don't think its a template edit since it has to deal with multiple usergroups
I'll post there, but first I need a clear confirmation.
It already shows by default, unless you changed in ACP.

Go to: ACP > Users and Groups > Groups > Select Group > Edit > and Tick the "Can use custom user titles?" in "Users and Permissions" tab.
(2011-03-19, 01:11 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]It already shows by default, unless you changed in ACP.

Go to: ACP > Users and Groups > Groups > Select Group > Edit > and Tick the "Can use custom user titles?" in "Users and Permissions" tab.

I guess he want two usertitles to be shown!
Alright, I'm making a simple plugin shortly.
I want to be shown the current title, for example "Super moderator" and under it the user title according to the posts he made.

So yeah, two titles...

*Edit: TY... it would be awesome if you could make it free (I know 5$ isn't that much, but I can't currently pay)
Do you have mobile subscription?
(2011-03-19, 06:02 PM)Stely Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have mobile subscription?

What's that ?
Pages: 1 2