MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: **--The Discussion Lobby--** PaidToPost!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On the thead, do webkit-border: however many pixels;
I also would not recommend rounded, as it doesn't work cross-browser and can cause some problems depending on you seeing it and you putting x here-and-there.
(2011-03-20, 07:41 AM)iGeorge Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-20, 06:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need to accommodate for ever browser. Not just one.

Besides, it doesn't fit in Firefox either.

I understand your point, however it fits perfectly in Firefox for me, it may be due to your screen size.

Can you please post a screenshot of the site so we can work on this issue?

I'll try to sort something out for other browsers.

Edit: In Internet Explorer 7, 8 & 9 the rounded edges don't appear to be showing, not sure why.

IE is stupid, i think ie9 will accommodate css3 rounded borders, but i believe the only way to do this is to use images for the corners.

EDIT: change "Topics & Posts MUST be at least 45 characters long, that's not much, here's a demonstration of what that looks like: This is an example of how much you must type." to less characters, sure you might get spam but for 2 cents a post and 4 cents a thread... Just an idea :/

EDIT2: "To try and stop spamming and flooding, standard members can post a maximum of 15 threads a day. Premium members can make 25 threads per day though." Why?
(2011-03-20, 10:50 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-20, 07:41 AM)iGeorge Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-20, 06:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need to accommodate for ever browser. Not just one.

Besides, it doesn't fit in Firefox either.

I understand your point, however it fits perfectly in Firefox for me, it may be due to your screen size.

Can you please post a screenshot of the site so we can work on this issue?

I'll try to sort something out for other browsers.

Edit: In Internet Explorer 7, 8 & 9 the rounded edges don't appear to be showing, not sure why.

IE is stupid, i think ie9 will accommodate css3 rounded borders, but i believe the only way to do this is to use images for the corners.

EDIT: change "Topics & Posts MUST be at least 45 characters long, that's not much, here's a demonstration of what that looks like: This is an example of how much you must type." to less characters, sure you might get spam but for 2 cents a post and 4 cents a thread... Just an idea :/

Increased to 60 characters.

EDIT2: "To try and stop spamming and flooding, standard members can post a maximum of 15 threads a day. Premium members can make 25 threads per day though." Why?

To stop people making loads of threads and me giving out loads of money everyday to the same people.

Looks like a pretty nice site keep it up Smile
But still you want it to be popular yet you limit the threads per day :/
How much you think it should be?
(2011-03-20, 04:45 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]But still you want it to be popular yet you limit the threads per day :/

In all fairness, who makes 15 threads per day that are their own threads? Not copied and pasted from other sites. I mean good quality threads with some meaning and purpose, not forum games, or 'how much time do you spend on your computer each day?', but threads which are actually good quality.

Premium members get 25 threads per day anyway.

You asking alot for high quality posts for this price, also the rounded corners look horrible and you can see the grey corners are not rounded...
(2011-03-24, 08:21 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]You asking alot for high quality posts for this price, also the rounded corners look horrible and you can see the grey corners are not rounded...

I'll remove the rounded edges soon.
Pages: 1 2 3