MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nintendo Lounge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nintendo Lounge is a Mybb-integrated site, dedicated to gaming news, downloads, etc.

alot of work and love has gone into this baby Toungue

more integration is going to be put in soon, ie. a new admin cp etc.

http://www.nintendolounge.com/
Very nice looking site. The first page with all of the moving graphics and different boxes is a bit confusing. May want to simplify it a bit
Yes, very nice skin... looks very good... I like it all!
Nice theme, however black on black isn't really smart.
the "(0 replies) | Posted by Chris on the 19th of May 2006 at 03:37 AM " text I mean.
FeeferGross Wrote:Very nice looking site. The first page with all of the moving graphics and different boxes is a bit confusing. May want to simplify it a bit
Thanks for that! there IS a redesign planned sometime in the future. I have a nice little picture in my head for it Toungue

CraKteR Wrote:Nice theme, however black on black isn't really smart.
the "(0 replies) | Posted by Chris on the 19th of May 2006 at 03:37 AM " text I mean.
LOL! thanks for reminding me, i was meant to change that a long time ago! Toungue

Snowy Wrote:Yes, very nice skin... looks very good... I like it all!
The skin was actually done by shrbr and I designed the website to match the forum skin, because there was a time when it was just the forum and no website around it. But like i said above, I'm goignt o be redesigning the website and then the forum will be skinned to match the new design Toungue

The new design is going to be closely based around the new Nintendo Wii
Nice i like the portal, well organized.however you are not allowed to remove mybb copy rights from it Smile

The navigation menu is nice, however, you see the other navigation with icons?, you need to change their images.
You may also need to change the background of the rows, not the images, the colors, even though they don't appear behind the image background, but sometimes with slow loading, you will see them.(u have them dark blue).

It is nice that you have done many modifications which they were discusses here, but with asking again Wink.Big Grin Example the protal with 3 columns, the rules page etc...

The titles of the categories, should be less dark, because their background is somehow dark, so make it very dark grey. but not black.

Nice logo, and placed well.

That's it for now
Looks really Cool!
zaher1988 Wrote:Nice i like the portal, well organized.however you are not allowed to remove mybb copy rights from it Smile
We didn't... that's not the mybb portal! I coded that up generally myself, with some ideas out of the mybb portal.
zaher1988 Wrote:You may also need to change the background of the rows, not the images, the colors, even though they don't appear behind the image background, but sometimes with slow loading, you will see them.(u have them dark blue)
Why does it matter? Toungue if it loads up fine then it doesn't at all.
zaher1988 Wrote:It is nice that you have done many modifications which they were discusses here, but with asking again Wink.Big Grin Example the protal with 3 columns, the rules page etc...
As said earlier, it's not the mybb portal. and the rules page is a mybb mod? and DOES have all the mybb copyright etc on it Confused

Plus, that rules page has been modded ALOT by myself, almost enough to call it my own mod i reckon
zaher1988 Wrote:The titles of the categories, should be less dark, because their background is somehow dark, so make it very dark grey. but not black.
We were going to change that soon, but considering we're redesigning the whole site soon, it doesn't really matter in the long run Toungue
Ah alright, well it is just that the portal looked liked much as mybb's.

regards