MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Videobb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone provide support for this site
http://www.videobb.com/index.php
I search whole internet and cannot find mods or BBcode for MyBB
What? I don't even get what it is you're wanting here - seems you just wish to promote that site.
(2011-03-20, 05:25 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]What? I don't even get what it is you're wanting here - seems you just wish to promote that site.

i dont want promote anything i just need Bbcode or Mods for this becouse
i have lots movies in this site and cannot put it in Mybb Board without BBcode or Mods.Also all other forums like SMF,Phpbb and Vbulletin have support for this site and i realy wondering why cannot find support for this.
And please dont Troll my Post.
I'm not trolling your post at all, I was simply asking what you were looking for as you had not made yourself clear.

If all you're looking for is a custom MyCode, it should be simple enough. I'll have a look and see what I can do.
(2011-03-20, 06:54 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not trolling your post at all, I was simply asking what you were looking for as you had not made yourself clear.

If all you're looking for is a custom MyCode, it should be simple enough. I'll have a look and see what I can do.

it would be very nice from you