MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Make Over - MyBB Themes & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name: Forum Makeover

Site URL: http://www.forummakeover.com

Description: Forum Makeover has been up and down due to us never being totally comfortable in a niche but today it is back up and running and will receive numerous updates in the future. We currently have four MyBB themes for you to download free of charge and premium themes and services in the making.

We also are in the process of writing up articles that you may find interesting or beneficial to your own site. Come check us out and receive some free themes for your MyBB forum. We are also in the process of hiring designers and programmers for other forum software to offer additional themes and plugins.
The themes are great. The only thing that bothers is the domain. The domain will sound more like a promotion forum.

Apart from that everything is good. Good luck.
(2011-03-21, 03:31 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The themes are great. The only thing that bothers is the domain. The domain will sound more like a promotion forum.

Apart from that everything is good. Good luck.

Thanks! Yeah, I do agree in it's current state the domain doesn't exactly match the content of the website. With that said we do have plans to do some additions to the website that help the domain fit the overview of the site. Thanks again for the comment!
Just a quick update. We have changed our name to Forum Makeover. Here is our new domain: http://www.forummakeover.com
Theming forum that uses the default buttons?
You have ads already :o. You have no easy to see demos. I really dislike your forum theme, it doesn't look very nice.
I really like the themes you have to offer and also like the theme you have up now. Keep doing what your doing.

Only suggestion I have for you is to throw a few more themes out there to download, but I understand that takes time and you appear to be new so no hard criticism from me.